Bail Expectation Overview
Our company posts bail in the form of a bond at the courthouse for the defendant in exchange for a percentage of the bond. The full bond amount is a financial guarantee the defendant will appear in court whenever the court orders.
The three main expectations our company sets for the defendant are as follows:
- Appear at ALL court hearings.
- Do NOT get rearrested and refrain from illegal activities.
- Check in with us twice a week and keep us updated on important information such as a new phone number or address.
The cosigners’ responsibilities are to make sure the defendant follows our aforementioned expectations. They are vouching for the defendant as well by making themselves liable for the entire bond should the bail conditions be breached. If a missed court date or rearrest occurs, we encourage our clients and/or their family members to notify us without delay so we can work toward getting the bail restored.
Typical Bail Bonds Process
- Upon arrest, a person is usually brought to either the local police or sheriff’s department for booking.
- The Magisterial District Judge determines bail amount and arraigns the defendant before they are lodged at the county prison.
- Upon contacting a client or their family, our company offers bail bond services in exchange for a premium under a signed agreement between cosigner, defendant, and our bondsman.
- In our professional experience, the process of release ranges from between 30 minutes to 12 hours pending upon the county jail in question and their day-to-day activities.
We Offer Personalized Solutions
Even if the defendant’s family is out of state, we can STILL make it convenient to post the bail without them having to leave home. Ask us how!
Need a Bail Bondsman Now?
Call Our 24-Hour Hotline at (570) 793-0140 for Immediate Service!