Let’s say your sister has been arrested and is now in jail. The judge sets bail at a high price that you can’t afford. You’re going to have to give us a call so you can bail your sister out as quickly as possible. But before you make that call, make sure you have the right information!
What Your Bail Bondsman Requires From You
Many times when someone calls to get a loved one released from jail, he/she just doesn’t have the right information or no information needed to help us post bail. You may have the name of the loved one and what prison that person is located in, but there are other important pieces of info we need to help the process go as quickly as possible.
Before giving us a call, make sure you have the following information handy:
- The full name of the person who was arrested
- Where is the person being held for custody (you should include the name of jail, city, and county)
- The person’s booking number. You can find out this information by calling the correctional institution he/she is located in. If the number is not available, the bail agent will be able to get this at a later time.
- What are the charges against the person
- How much is the bail. Again, the bail bondsman can get this information when contacting the jail but if you know the amount, it will be easier for the bail bondsman to tell you the amount that it will cost to post bond and any requirements to get the person out of jail
- Any other information abut his/her arrest that may be important
If you need to bail someone out of jail anywhere in Northeastern Pennsylvania, we’re ready to take your call, day or night. Contact Andrew Pizzo Bail Bonds now.
Need a Bail Bondsman Now?
Call Our 24-Hour Hotline at (570) 793-0140 for Immediate Service!
Connect with us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Join us on Google+